Kyocera DuraForce
luwanee

My Kyocera DuraForce only transfers part of my contacts to the Sync 3 in my 2018 Ford F-150. Phone pairs fine with truck but only a quarter of my contacts transfer over.

0 Likes
Re: Kyocera DuraForce
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Luwanee, I depend on my contact list when using my phone daily, especially when using my Bluetooth in my car. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me how long have you been missing the rest of the contacts in your truck? Also, confirm for me how do you back up your contacts?

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
luwanee

Since I bought the truck 8 months ago. Worked fine on my 2013 F150 but having a problem with the 2018. Backup my contacts using Verizon cloud. Seems like no link between those downloaded and those left off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Luwanee, congratulations on your new vehicle purchase. We know that being hands free on the road is important for safety and want to ensure that your contacts are available. You mentioned that your contacts are stored with Verizon Cloud, so we may determine if there is a link, please access Verizon Cloud online at http://spr.ly/6606EoEL2 and view your contacts to ensure that all are saved here. If not, please go to your Verizon Cloud app on your phone and select the Back Up Now option. Once the contacts are backed up, I will ask that you remove this connection and then reconnect to the vehicle bluetooth for pairing. Do you then see any change in those contacts?

LorenB_VZW 

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes