Kyocera Duraforce Pro Ultra Major Issues
CBNYZ7

I really want to like this phone as it's tough as nails and works great...when it works.  I've had a couple issues that I wanted to ask about.

1. My voicemail keeps getting buggered up to where I have to reset all network settings, which fixes the issue but I keep having to re-pair all my bluetooth and wi-fi routers.  This is really irritating as it then causes me data overages if I forget to re-link one of the wi-fi routers I use.

2. This is the most irritating.  The phone just freezes in a black screen.  I can't force a reboot, it won't wake up, none of the status lights flash when it's charging or when I get a message.

I use this phone for work, and I work in construction.  I've missed important phone calls, voicemails, texts, and emails because this thing keeps failing.  Right now I can't even get it to wake up!  Are there any known issues that would cause this?  I've seen the ghost touching issue, but what else could be doing this?  It's not even that old, it should still be under warranty.

Help, this is hurting my bottom line!

0 Likes