Kyocera Duraforce Pro switches from Bluetooth to Speaker when I place it in the case
rosaedwards

I have a Kyocera Duraforce Pro with Sapphire Shield which I LOVE; however there is one big nuisance.

I have a vehicle bluetooth (which works fine) and a headset bluetooth (which has the nuisance). When I dial the number and then slip the phone into the hard shell case, it switches from bluetooth to speaker.

Besides being confused about why anyone would need to have the speakerphone on while the phone is in the case, it also provides me a lot of irritation if I'm walking, etc., and have to take the phone in and out to switch back to bluetooth multiple times. I've carefully ensured I'm not hitting the button while slipping it in the case.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there a setting I am missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Kyocera Duraforce Pro switches from Bluetooth to Speaker when I place it in the case
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
rosaedwards

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your Bluetooth connection. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to help you complete some troubleshooting steps to get this issues resolved. However, based on the information provided it does seem that we have already identified the culprit of this issue. Here is a link that will walk you through troubleshooting steps if you feel that is still needed http://vz.to/2pTrcBE. Have you tried placing your phone in another case to see if the issue continues? Has the Bluetooth every worked properly between your phone and that headset while that case was on? Have you tried un-pairing your devices and pairing them again?

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes