Re: LG Ally Android 2.2 Update
Tamika1
Contributor - Level 1

As of right now there is no info on the update. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
rukiddingme

I may be asking a dumb question but if I'm please humor me.  Will this new update fix the issues with the ally freezing and re-booting several times a day?  My husband, me and my co-work in front of me are all having the same problems with the ally Freezing and re-booting constantly.  My husband called and Verizon is sending us two more ally's to try out but I'm thinking if 3 phones are doing the same thing..it may not be a user-related problem.  Any help anyone can provide would be wonderful!

0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

rukiddingme wrote:

I may be asking a dumb question but if I'm please humor me.  Will this new update fix the issues with the ally freezing and re-booting several times a day?  My husband, me and my co-work in front of me are all having the same problems with the ally Freezing and re-booting constantly.  My husband called and Verizon is sending us two more ally's to try out but I'm thinking if 3 phones are doing the same thing..it may not be a user-related problem.  Any help anyone can provide would be wonderful!

LG is currently working on an update for the Ally which will be independent of any Android operating system updates.  I wish I could give you a date, I know this is an inconvenience, but all I can say is that it should be soon.

0 Likes
Halainn317

Oh yeah that helps a ton! No information is always GREAT information.....:smileyindifferent:

0 Likes
Halainn317

Come on. This is officially rediculous. Give us the update already.

0 Likes
Halainn317

Any news? Anyone? Bueller?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@Halainn317
Bueller? Haha! That just made my day!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Halainn317

Lol, well seriously, sometimes it feels like I'm just talking to myself!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
At least 2.2 should be coming to the LG Ally one day. Here I have a Droid Eris that is stuck at 2.1 unless I take it out of warrenty if you know what I mean.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Halainn317

Good point!

0 Likes