LG Ally Annoying SD Card Probs...!
DJS727

I'm getting really sick of this phone telling me that "SD Card removed" When it hasn't been removed! I tried formatting it, inserting a new SD Card...everything! When I re-insert the SD Card it says "Preparing SD Card"...then 10 minutes later "SD Card Removed"...then 3 seconds later "Preparing SD Card"  I went to Verizon in my local mall and they have no clue what the prob is, they just look at me like I dont know what I'm talking about, then they pretend to "fix" the problem by removing the SD Card and re-inserting it and telling me to remove the battery for a couple minutes <<<which solves nothing! (Like I haven't done that already) It's really getting annoying.

And yes...I did countless factory resets on this phone...didn't solve the problem.

Any help would be great.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally Annoying SD Card Probs...!
carrliz12

I so totally agree.  Wish I could help....

0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

DJS727 wrote:

I'm getting really sick of this phone telling me that "SD Card removed" When it hasn't been removed! I tried formatting it, inserting a new SD Card...everything! When I re-insert the SD Card it says "Preparing SD Card"...then 10 minutes later "SD Card Removed"...then 3 seconds later "Preparing SD Card"  I went to Verizon in my local mall and they have no clue what the prob is, they just look at me like I dont know what I'm talking about, then they pretend to "fix" the problem by removing the SD Card and re-inserting it and telling me to remove the battery for a couple minutes <<<which solves nothing! (Like I haven't done that already) It's really getting annoying.

And yes...I did countless factory resets on this phone...didn't solve the problem.

Any help would be great.

If you have done the Master Reset, Formatted the SD Card, and power Cycled, then I would say it's an issue with the phone.  I have seen this before but only occasionally.  I think I would see about getting the Ally looked at. Verizon is at (800) 922-0204 or LG Support is at (800) 793-8896

0 Likes
gaygage

my ally that i had only had 4 like 2 weeks started doing that so they sent me a new one because they thot it might have bin the sensor that reads it well it wasnt the phone is a peice of {word filter avoidance}and they need to disontinue it :smileyhappy:

0 Likes