LG Ally DEAD.
Alex10

I woke up this morning with a notification that an update was available, I could either install now or later. I decided to install now. There was a screen up for a short while with a status bar of some sort on when I looked at it briefly.. my phone never came back on. It's a full charge battery but its acting as if no battery even exists. Taking it back to the store tomorrow to figure out what is going on.. I did love this phone..now I'm not so sure! so frustrated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally DEAD.
Cess02

This is kinda like what is happening with mine. I did not get an update, but even when charged, if I look away and come back to it, its turned off and will not turn back on.

0 Likes
Alex10

I can't even turn my phone on. I can't do anything. It's dead. I've plugged it in to my charger and everything.. nothing is working. I've only had this phone for two weeks. I'm not happy about this.

0 Likes
Cess02

Well, you should be able to exchange it. It is my understanding that if under 30 days you can exchange it.

0 Likes
Alex10

I just plugged it into its charger and after about 5 minuets or so the red light on the side started blinking.. but now it has stopped. No idea what's going on! They better have a good explanation for this.

0 Likes