LG Ally and Holsters from Verizon w/Xtended Battery?
DJ_Boxer
Contributor - Level 1

I am thinking of getting the LG Ally to break away from my Tour which has had a sticky trackball and also a blank call screen where I can't see the name or number just the blue screen.  I was wondering if the holsters that Verizon sells on it's website are compatible with the extended battery?

1) (Part#: LGVS740HOL) which is the Holster

2) (Part#: LGVS740HOC) which is the Shell/Holster Combo

Thanks very much,

DJ

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally and Holsters from Verizon w/Xtended Battery?
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

DJ_Boxer wrote:

I am thinking of getting the LG Ally to break away from my Tour which has had a sticky trackball and also a blank call screen where I can't see the name or number just the blue screen.  I was wondering if the holsters that Verizon sells on it's website are compatible with the extended battery?

1) (Part#: LGVS740HOL) which is the Holster

2) (Part#: LGVS740HOC) which is the Shell/Holster Combo

Thanks very much,

DJ

Hi.  I understand that you want to make sure the LG Ally holsters are compatible with the extended battery.  I can certainly help you from here.   I did check our website and it does not highlight the fact that it is compatible with the extended battery.  There is still a possibility it might fit so I would suggest you go to the local store to check first.

Thanks!  :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: LG Ally and Holsters from Verizon w/Xtended Battery?
leftygirl

The only compatable holster that works with the extended battery is the simple clip one where the phone faces inward . It does not cover the entire phone. It 's the one I use and I have no issues with it

0 Likes