I have just updated and reorganized my calendars in my Google account. Is there a way to get those changes to update to my LG Ally with out resetting my phone to factory settings and starting over. Syncing is not making the changes. It is syncing the info, but not the changes to my multiples calendars, some are new calendars and some I have changed the name of.
The easiest way will be to go into your settings and disable then re-enable the sync. The instructions are listed below:
1. From home screen hit menu and go to settings.
2. In settings go to Accounts and Sync
3. Turn off the background update and autosync.
4. Go back to main settings menu and go to Applications.
5. Go into manage applications.
6. Press menu button again and select Filter and then All.
7. Find Calendar and select it and delete all data (it will warn you about losing all files just hit OK).
8. Do the same for Calendar Storage.
9. Go back to main Settings menu and scroll down to Date and time.
10. Turn off Automatic and then set date to January 1st 2009 and hit set.
11. Wait a second and make sure date remains set to the date you selected. Then
select Date again and select your desired date
12. Power off device for 1 minute. Then Power back on.
13. Go back into Settings menu and select Accounts and sync.
14. Select the Calendar to sync and then go into calendar to ensure its all there.
15. Once it is you can then safely turn on auto time and date again and let all apps
auto update in background.
Hope this helps