LG Ally speed dial?
allyson

I just got my phone yesterday and spent a good amount of time trying to find if there is a way to set up speed dial. I used my speed dial on my Voyager all the time so I need to find it. Im new to smartphones so I guess if it doesn't have speed dial I need to download an app right? Any help would be great, thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Ally speed dial?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

allyson wrote:

I just got my phone yesterday and spent a good amount of time trying to find if there is a way to set up speed dial. I used my speed dial on my Voyager all the time so I need to find it. Im new to smartphones so I guess if it doesn't have speed dial I need to download an app right? Any help would be great, thanks!

I don't have the the phone, but don't think that Ally has speed dial on it directly. There are some apps that are available that you can use for speed dial. There is an app called QuickDial which lets you choose 36 of your contacts to get really quick access to. There is also the Speed Dial app by CRinUS. That app adds a shortcut on the home screen to call a number quickly.

0 Likes
baldeagle

Allyson, you are not alone.  If you findouthow to set speed dialson this thing, please send me an e-mail @{edited for privacy}Thanks!

0 Likes
lyndarva

The way I am doing this is that I set up my contacts I want on speed dial as an icon on my home screen.  I can phone, email or text them from there.

0 Likes
SueF67

I think I can help you because I use the speed dial all the time also. I used one of my home screens for all my direct dial contacts. First press and hold on a home screen so the screen with shortcuts and widgets comes up. Click on shortcuts and under that click on direct dial. That will bring you to a list of your contacts. Press the one you want for a speed dial and the picture for the contact will appear on your home page. When you want to call them just  press the picture and there you go. Just keep repeating the process until you get all the speed dials you want.

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes