LG G2 locks up and it is still under manufactures warranty
dtleach

Product/Model No. : Smart Phone/Emerging Device/LGVS980

I purchased this phone 9 months ago and it is shutting on and off intermittently. I have 5 phones with Verizon and I use these phone for my business. I contacted Verizon and LG customer service only for them to tell me to send the phone in for LG to look at. I can't be without my phone for 5-7 business days. I would think that LG/verizon has a contingency plan in place for business owners. When I was with Sprint they would try to repair the phone in house, if the repairs couldn't be done in house they would replace the phone with a new one and send my phone back to the manufacture for credit. I will never buy another LG phone and I'm moving my cell service to another carrier. I feel like I was sold and inferior product.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG G2 locks up and it is still under manufactures warranty
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Do you have insurance on your phones and you can always use the warranty service period of 1 year.

0 Likes
dtleach

I didn't purchase the insurance because it is under the manufacture's warranty.  I thought by it being still under warranty and purchased from Verizon that they would honor the manufacture's warranty in-store like Sprint does.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

As I try to tell everyone, read those terms before you sign and buy. I'm sure you as a business person don't sign contracts just on a person's word or on intuition rather than known facts. After all you still have the warranty to cover that phone and I'm sure LG will be fast in replacing or service.  Good luck.

0 Likes