LG G6
COULDSHECOO

The individual contact ringtones and notification sounds were working great. About a week ago all of the sounds are now back to the defaulted ringtone and text message sound.   The ringtones and sounds are in the correct files. This is the third issue I've had with this phone since I got it 3 weeks ago. I've even contacted LG and their answer was to bring it back to factory default.  This will be another waste of my time. Does anyone have an answer as to why this happened, because LG doesn't

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG G6
mama23dogs
Legend

Assume it is defective and get a warranty replacement.   Since the phone is new, the replacement is unlikely to be refurbished.   To bad you didn't catch it with the 14 days return period.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Assume it is defective and get a warranty replacement.   Since the phone is new, the replacement is unlikely to be refurbished.   To bad you didn't catch it with the 14 days return period.

0 Likes
COULDSHECOO

Thank you for your response. I thought of that but was hoping not to have to go that route

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Pity.  And it doesn't bode well fro the G6.   LG Mobile used to be the best phones out there.  This phone is stunning.  I just hope the hardware and software holds up. 

You have the right to get warranty service direct from LG, but it takes time, so have a spare phone on hand if you do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Couldshecoo, when you have a new phone we always want your experience to be a good one. We are saddened to hear that you have been experiencing issues. After doing some research, I have not found any similar reports. This makes me wonder if something that was recently installed is interfering with these tones. You indicated that this began about a week ago. Do you recall adding any new apps, games or software around that time?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes