LG G7 ThinQ
JHP1770
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just upgraded from iPhone 6sPlus to LG G7 ThinQ.

But, I am regretting to buy this LG G7 because the battery is not as advertised.

In the morning, I bring fully charged phone. Then around 5 PM , it went down to 20% battery level.

Even I am not watching the video long time. Just check the message and listen to the music.(not all day)

Is it normal? Is there anyone who has similar complaint?

Labels (1)
Re: LG G7 ThinQ
R3last
Enthusiast - Level 2

My g7 used to last at least a full day. However, since the April "security update," I'm experiencing the same issue of it not lasting 8 hours. I've even removed apps and restricted background use for apps i thought were the problem, but still poor performance.

0 Likes
TmobATTcomcastSprint
try turning on battery saving
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I rely on a full day of battery life R3last. I am sure you would like to get your battery lasting longer like it used to be. You have reached the right person to help you. Updates are meant to improve your phone and not make it worse. I do appreciate all that you have done so far.

Currently, how often do you use your device?

Heavy User

• Frequent use of streaming services (i.e. Pandora, YouTube, Play Music, etc.)
  • Frequent use of applications (i.e. Games, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, etc.)
  • Frequent web browsing, texting, email, or phone calls.
  • Frequent use of Bluetooth, GPS, or Wi-Fi.

Moderate User

• Occasional, light, or no use of streaming services (i.e. Pandora, YouTube, Play Music, etc.)
  • Occasional or light use of applications (i.e. Games, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, etc.)
  • Occasional or light browsing, texting, email, or phone calls.
  • Occasional or light use of Bluetooth, GPS, or Wi-Fi.

Light User

• Very light, or no use of streaming services (i.e. Pandora, YouTube, Play Music, etc.)
  • Very light to no use of applications (i.e. Games, Facebook, Instagram, Maps, etc.)
  • Very light to no browsing, texting, email, or phone calls.
  • Very light to no use of Bluetooth, GPS, or Wi-Fi.  

Have you updated an app or installed a new one? Has there been any physical or moisture damage on the device? http://spr.ly/6601EmpAR

AmberF_VZW

0 Likes