LG Lucid 2
bloodyblackrabbit

I just bought a LG Lucid 2 and tried to connect to my  home wifi netowrk and it won't. is this a known issue with the Lucid 2?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Lucid 2
lgelectronics
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello bloodyblackrabbit,

Fortunately, there are no known issues with this device connecting via WiFi. This could either be a WiFi requirement issue or a software issue with the phone.

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:

1)      try connecting to a different WiFi source [outside of your home]. If that works, then the issue is with your home network. If          it does not work, then it is definitely the phone. 

2)      If all else fails, try a factory reset but be sure to back up your phone prior to doing so as you will lose everything on it.

3)      If you still have the issue, contact Verizon to see if you need the software flashed or the phone service.

Feel free to contact our Support line at 1-800-793-8896 for any other questions or troubleshooting. ^CL

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there a specific error message you are getting?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
lgelectronics
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello bloodyblackrabbit,

Fortunately, there are no known issues with this device connecting via WiFi. This could either be a WiFi requirement issue or a software issue with the phone.

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:

1)      try connecting to a different WiFi source [outside of your home]. If that works, then the issue is with your home network. If          it does not work, then it is definitely the phone. 

2)      If all else fails, try a factory reset but be sure to back up your phone prior to doing so as you will lose everything on it.

3)      If you still have the issue, contact Verizon to see if you need the software flashed or the phone service.

Feel free to contact our Support line at 1-800-793-8896 for any other questions or troubleshooting. ^CL

0 Likes