LG Lucid 3 Contact Photo
srshaddix

My husband has the LG Lucid 3 and I have a Samsung Galaxy 6s...he has a photo assigned to me in his contacts.  When he calls me, that photo shows on his phone.  However, when I call him, it is a different photo.  I thought maybe it was tied to my GMail account photo but have changed all my social media profile photos to the same photo my husband is using.  Nothing has worked.  I even deleted the contact and re-entered it.  We also went to the Verizon store and they couldn't figure it out either.  They also suggested deleting and re-entering contact.  Nothing has worked.  Any suggestions???  Thanks in advance!!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Lucid 3 Contact Photo
Snn5
Legend

Maybe have him change the your picture in his Gmail.  Sounds like it has more to do with the sync of his photos of you more than your photos of you.  Maybe have him delete you and re-add you in his phone.  Also could be which contacts he has chosen to display or even a different picture for each of your contact numbers if you have a work, home, mobile or more entries for you in his phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Lucid 3 Contact Photo
Snn5
Legend

Maybe have him change the your picture in his Gmail.  Sounds like it has more to do with the sync of his photos of you more than your photos of you.  Maybe have him delete you and re-add you in his phone.  Also could be which contacts he has chosen to display or even a different picture for each of your contact numbers if you have a work, home, mobile or more entries for you in his phone.

0 Likes