LG Optimus Zone 3 will not transfer text photos to gallery
lizardman1

I cant seem to figure out how to transfer received text photos to my photo gallery so I can download them to my computer. Any Ideas???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Optimus Zone 3 will not transfer text photos to gallery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lizardman1, I transferring content from your phone to your computer is a key feature. Here to help out. Regarding your photos received via text message, you will want to long hold on a photo found in a text thread, and save the attachment to your gallery. This way, when you connect your phone to your computer using the charging USB cable, you can transfer your files easier.

Once you have connected your phone to your computer, pull downs the status bar from the top of your screen > Under Connection Method or USB connection , you will want to choose USB Mass Storage or MTP Mode. This will install all needed files for your computer to recognize your phone, and load your phone through your computer as a removable drive.

When you open the drive, look for the DCIM folder, and your downloads folder to find your content.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: LG Optimus Zone 3 will not transfer text photos to gallery
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you download/save the photo attachments from the text messages? Once saved they are stored in the Downloads folder which is not under the DCIM folder in the file structure of the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes