LG Spectrum 2 delayed outbound phone calls?
graaahh

I have been having an issue for a while now with my LG Spectrum 2, where about 1/3 of the time I make an outbound phone call, as soon as I hit the send button, I get a completely black screen with a loading circle that lasts anywhere from 5-15 minutes before the call is connected. There is no way to cancel out of the action besides completely restarting the phone, and it seems to be completely random as to when it happens.

I deal with a few other issues also (battery occasionally very hot, phone occasionally resets itself - usually when the battery gets too hot, etc.) but none are as common and as annoying as the outbound phone call issue. Please tell me someone knows what would cause this and how to fix it. I am on the latest software update and my phone has been turned all the way off and on as recently as this morning.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Spectrum 2 delayed outbound phone calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

graahh,

That is definitely odd for sure. How long has this been going on? Have there been any recent changes since this started such as new apps, app updates, or software updates? Does this happen in specific locations?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes