LG Spectrum Bluetooth Connection
mwb1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ever since the ICS upgrade I loose my bluetoogh connection on some in coming calls.

During some incoming calls,  I can look at the screen and see the light under the bluetooth button go out.

To re-connect I have to push the bluetooth button, the light goes back on, and the call is connected.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Is there a fix?

Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Spectrum Bluetooth Connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there mwb1957!

That can be quite a pain to have your Bluetooth connection go out on a call. It can make for some pretty choppy calls. Let's get that fixed!

Besides the update, did anything else change on your device? Any new apps or a new case or cover? Was there any damage to the device at all? Have you tried this with different Bluetooth connections (car,earpiece, ect)? Let's try and put the device in Safe Mode http://bit.ly/VKO5EP for a few calls to see if the same thing is happening. This disables apps that automatically start and run in the background. If it's running better, you have an app on there that is causing the problem and needs to be removed. I would start with the most recent and uninstall from there.

Please keep us posted!
Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: LG Spectrum Bluetooth Connection
mwb1957
Enthusiast - Level 2

Michele G VZW,

Thank you for your response to my post.

Since I have been re-starting my phone every few days, by problems with my

blue-tooth dropping out have stopped.