LG V10 App Issues
Broncos-Fan

Since the latest update, everything my phone cycles off (by itself) and comes back on, I lose a lot of my apps and have to reinstall them.  Anyone else having this problem? 

On the latest round, I lost the Google Play store so I can't even reload the apps.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V10 App Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Broncos-Fan,

We're very sorry to hear about this trouble. We know how much of a hassle it can be when you have to keep putting apps on your phone. Are all of your current applications up to date? It's possible that an out of date application is causing trouble for your new OS. Also, have you noticed any pattern, such as this happening when a certain application or feature gets used?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Broncos-Fan

All apps are up to date and it appears to be random.  If my phone shuts down for any reason, either by itself or if I power it off, I lose at least 30-40 percent of my apps.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

By chance are these applications installed on the SD card?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Broncos-Fan

No.  They are all on the phone's internal storage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Has there been any damage to the device? What occurs when you attempt a device health check from your MyVerizon? Are there any items that appear in red after this is done?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes