LG V10 restarting
RieJL
Enthusiast - Level 2

My LG V10 randomly restarts when I use the power button for waking it up or the finger print function to unlock. It doesn't happen every time but it's getting more frequent. Has anyone else experience this problem and have answers or know how to make it stop?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG V10 restarting
AKUMLI10
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the last few days I've had this same problem every time I used the fingerprint to unlock the phone  but going into settings: fingerprint and security than deleting all my fingerprints and redoing them fixed it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Just so you know, I have not experienced this.

Have you tried to backup your photos and stuff then do a factory reset?

whitescapeknight
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes.  I found your question on this forum because mine is doing the exact same thing.  Its becoming more frequent also.   This started after the latest LG Verizon software update the other morning.   Is this a recent problem for you also?

ESWS_ASTARTES
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine started to do the same thing after the new update. Can not find a fix online just yet.

0 Likes
RieJL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm actually hoping to avoid doing a factory reset.

0 Likes
RieJL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine started before this last update but seemed to up in frequency with the new update.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I understand that you don't want to a factory reset. Think about what would happen if you got a replacement. It doesn't come with all you stuff on it. Try the reset and report back.

0 Likes
AKUMLI10
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the last few days I've had this same problem every time I used the fingerprint to unlock the phone  but going into settings: fingerprint and security than deleting all my fingerprints and redoing them fixed it.

0 Likes