LG V10 touchscreen problem
treyzguy

"LG V10: The touch area just below the facing camera lens not working: as far as back paging drop down menus and such go. Always having to reboot for temp repair.

Fix? Remedy? Update?"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V10 touchscreen problem
richardfrench
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same issue with mine but I took it back into the store and they replaced it, no questions asked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that touch screen responding to your every touch! When did this start happening? Has the phone recently been dropped in a wet or a dry place?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ncstateboyx3

Delete Facebook messenger. To be exactly sure when it does it again delete messenger on the spot without reseting the phone. It is that app exactly. I had a note 5 and traded it back in on the no sorry garuntee and then got an lg v10 and had the same thing. Did some research and that problem has been happening since At least 2013 for the app making that happen. Verizon wouldn't give me my note back after I pointed out the problem.

0 Likes
treyzguy

I had my suspicions! Thx

0 Likes