LG V10 wifi problem
DAVED5150

Since the latest Android 7 update, I am now having a problem w the phone connecting on WiFi...it won't. I've done everything including a factory reset. Verizon employees tell me it's a software problem which makes sense. My son has a V10 also but hasn't upgraded since he got the phone this year and he isn't having any issues. I'm just wondering if any one else is having this problem since the 7 upgrade. The guy who helped me today said that the guy before me had the same issue w his V10. Thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V10 wifi problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't think the v10 has been updated to Android 7.0 yet. It hasn't been released to Nexus devices yet.

Is it just one wifi network or all of them? Have you tried forgetting that network and reboot the phone and reconnect to the wifi network? When you reset the device,, did you restore the settings or start with a fresh device?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DAVED5150

You are correct. The V10 uses Android 6. I thought it was 7 ...My mistake. I've done everything that the Verizon website said to test for my specific phone, including a factory reset and it still doesn't work. It won't pick up up or see any WiFi network and Bluetooth doesn't work also. It has to be software because it was working great before last update.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

This is why I have been Tweeting LG and VZW EVERYDAY for weeks.

A little bit about this phone:

1.) 6.0 was released by Google in October of 2015.

2.) The V10 was released shortly afterwards

3.) The 6.0.1 update was released in December of 2015

4.) The V10 received 6.0 (not 6.0.1) in April or May?

5.) On July 26 it received another update which, again, was NOT 6.0.1

Why are we still waiting for this crucial update that fixes bugs we are experiencing?

0 Likes