LG V10
Gwest82
Enthusiast - Level 1

My LG V10 just stopped vibrating all of a sudden even when it's on vibrate only, is there any particular reason why this is happening? If so, how can I get this fixed, because I have a job that I need my phone to always be on vibrate and this is causing a huge issue with missing calls.  If I can get some assistance it will be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Re: LG V10
B33
Legend

Have you Tried Power Cycling the Phone.?  you might Try that,  Also you might check to see if the Vibrate indicator is in the upper Display.. Check your Volume settings you might need to just turns a Feature back on.

If the above Does solve the issue you might Try Running a System Cache Clear.. doing one of these Does not reset your Phone it just Gives it a Good Refresh..

Hope that Helps B33

0 Likes
Re: LG V10
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gwest82, a helping hand is here to assist you. I don't want you missing any more calls due to the vibration on your device not working. Let's check together to see if  a setting was changed and the vibration was turned off. Please click here to check your vibrate mode settings: http://vz.to/1XgWj4H

KatrinaNN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes