LG V20 Bluetooth shuts off
GINGER7CW

My bluetooth shuts off frequently for no reason. I have taken it into the Verizon store that I bought it at, they said to reboot, which if have done multiple times. This is a fairly new phone that drops calls for no reason, and now the bluetooth shuts off. They want ot set it back to factory setting, to possibly fix the issue. Any other suggestions before I have them do this? I hate to have to reload all the apps and passwords again. Ready to go to the i Phone after the last 2 androids that I have had. Thanks for any suggestions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V20 Bluetooth shuts off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GINGER7CW, it appears you are having one too many issues. Let's work to get your bluetooth working and stop those calls from dropping. Have you updated software or added any new apps? When did this start? May we have your zip code?

DeloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GINGER7CW

This had been happening for about 2 weeks before I found this site. My Zip Code is 61701. I am up to date on software for the phone, that I am aware of. I noticed it after I added a business meeting app to my phone, cannot remember which one, I took it off right away, hoping that was the issue. Might have been similar to go to meeting, but not that one. Is there an actual # or person I can discuss this with? the Bluetooth will work for a bit, then all of a sudden drop  or rehook up. Extremely frustrating since I just got this stupid phone! I am ready to switch carriers just to get rid of the phone after many years with Verizon. Not that this will truly matter to anyone but me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details. We want to make sure you are able to use your device. Have you tried putting your device in Safe Mode? Here is a link on how to do that, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207934/. This step will disable any 3rd party applications. We recommend testing the device for a few hours like this to see if this fixes the issue. If it does, one of your applications is causing the issue. Let us know the results.

JavierMD_VZW  Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes