About a week ago, I updated my phone to Oreo 8.0.0 and now my lower Microphone is not working for phone calls. It works for other applications but not the phone application. Phone call works fine while in Speaker Mode. I have tested the lower microphone while in speaker and it works then.
Things I have tried:
1. Turned off HD calling (Did not work)
2. Turned off WiFi-Calling (Did not work)
3. Tried in Safe Mode (Did not work)
4. Cleared Microphone hole at the bottom of any debris (Did not work)
5. Factory Reset (Did not work)
6. Downloaded other "phone" applications. (Did not work)
Anyone know what I can do?
haywardn1, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the microphone of your LG V20. I am here to assist. Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? I have sent you a private message for further assistance.
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!