Re: LG V20 Smart Settings
Tidbits
Legend

image000000.png

0 Likes
lhbert
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the reviews I had watched when you looked at the list of active apps (like your screen shot below) you had 3 options, the X to close, the multi screen icon and next to that a pin icon. Not a huge deal, just one more option that keeps you wondering what all Verizon elected to remove, or were unintended victims of other changes they made?   

0 Likes
aballcrusher
Enthusiast - Level 2

So for me, I wanted it for when I plugged in my head phones. Once they are plugged in, it will start whatever music app you want. That works. I have tried the other location based stuff and I get the same thing, wait 5 days. So what I posted didn't fix it for all services just the music piece.

Sorry!!!!

But this continues to be Verizon not letting the phone work as it was designed.

I am thinking of taking it back and moving to the MOST hated of services AT&T.

0 Likes
brawlman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Report it to Verizon and make sure they notate it.  Hopefully, which might be a long shot, if enough people report it they will put it in an update.

Unlocked versions were suppose to come out after the main release.  You might look into this as an option?

0 Likes
Wolfpacker96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea, this was one of my favorite features on my LG G3, so seems really odd that they'd be going backwards on this.  Of note though, if you Google this issue, it appears to be missing from other carriers as well.  People complaining on T-Mobile and AT&T.  Also odd it appears that testers and reviewers that got the phone before it was released to the public, the Smart Features were on the phone.  I found 2 websites where it was mentioned to turn on Smart Features as one of the first things to do when you get your LG V20.  So it's pretty obvious LG has removed this, not the carriers.  No clue why.

0 Likes