Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,091 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
LG V30 Bluetooth skipping since Oreo update
khassink

This is the most frustrating thing ever.  I didn't have any issues while using Nougat.  Since the update, my LG V30 skips about 2 second every 90 seconds (or so).  This happens in multiple vehicles and speakers/headphones in multiple audio applications (Google Play Music, Podkicker, etc...).  I have tried unpairing all of the speakers, clearing bluetooth cache and data, and resetting the phone. 

This seems like a somewhat common problem, but I just refuse to believe there isn't a fix. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V30 Bluetooth skipping since Oreo update
jessgraves

I have the same exact issue. This started for me after an update in March or April. I tried everything. Eventually a factory reset of my phone fixed it. Then, this most recent update has broken it again. This is very upsetting.

0 Likes
Re: LG V30 Bluetooth skipping since Oreo update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that your device performs the way you need it to, jessgraves. Are you having trouble with Bluetooth skipping when you have the device paired with more than one Bluetooth device? Is the Bluetooth connection dropping, or is it just the audio feed? Does this occur on a call, or when playing audio, or both?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes