LG V30 colors
lwinstead
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everywhere I've looked, the LG V30 - at least on Verizon - only comes in a silver color on the back, with the front bezel as black.  This Tuesday, 11/14/2017, I went down to the Verizon store and ordered the V30, and the woman there asked me if I want the silver or black phone.  I understand they're sales [removed] and barely able to work a phone, let alone understand technical aspects, but did I really have a choice in color?  There IS a black version, called Aurora Black, along with other colors (Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue, and Lavender Violet), but I thought Verizon only carries the silver version.  No?  (it arrives today and I'll update this post when I have the phone)

Inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V30 colors
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What does this post even mean?

LG may offer different colors but it is ultimately up to the carrier which ones they want to offer through them.

How can you even say "I understand they're sales [removed] and barely able to work a phone, let alone understand technical aspects" about the reps at the store. If you don't respect them as people, you should probably just do your ordering online. So disrespectful.

"but did I really have a choice in color?"....You do. The black or silver that Verizon offers. You can see them on www.vzw.com.

Inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
lwinstead
Enthusiast - Level 2

This post means that Verizon store workers need more attention to detail, and they need to do a better job of understanding the devices they sell.  Regardless, are you looking at the same site I am?  I don't see any black option, and that's what's prompting this post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lwinstead,

I understand how exciting it is to receive the ne LG V30 and we want to make sure that we set the correct expectations on what we have available in regard to color. The LG V30 Silver is what we have available online http://vz.to/2jCt3gs. Have you received your LG V30? If yes, do you have any device conerns that we can assist you with?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Yeah, your post was clear.

I'm not a big fan of silver per-se, but it's really a non-issue since most likely, you want to put it in some kind of case anyway (glass is so darn slippery).

I'm having a very good experience with a TPU case I purchased from Amazon which is low profile:

Amazon.com: LG V30 Case, (Huey - Black) Ultra Slim Protective Armor Defender TPU Cover (Perfect Fit ...

0 Likes