LG Vortex Sounds
ragdollashii

Im really **bleep** off at this point. Something is wrong with my vortex. When i try to make calls I hear NO sounds! no dial tone, no voices. I can't use speaker phone, I can't even call my voice mail. I have verified that its on digital hybrid mode, its not on airplane mode, I even did a master reset to see if it would correct the option. **bleep** is the point of paying for a phone that i cant make calls on??? I  need a solution to this problem now.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Vortex Sounds
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

ragdollashii wrote:

Im really **bleep** off at this point. Something is wrong with my vortex. When i try to make calls I hear NO sounds! no dial tone, no voices. I can't use speaker phone, I can't even call my voice mail. I have verified that its on digital hybrid mode, its not on airplane mode, I even did a master reset to see if it would correct the option. **bleep** is the point of paying for a phone that i cant make calls on??? I  need a solution to this problem now.

I apologize for the issue you are seeing with the Audio....  If pulling the battery or a Master Reset doesn't help, Id call Verizon or LG support to see if they have any additional Troubleshooting steps they can walk you through...  Verizon can be reached at (800) 922-0204 or LG Support (800)  793-8896.

0 Likes