LG stylo 2 - menu icon missing from email app
JAMBAE11

Am trying to set parameters on email accounts.  Manual says select email app and then select the menu icon (menu icon is the 3 bar icon).  Problem starts there.  There is no menu icon after selecting the email app.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG stylo 2 - menu icon missing from email app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAMBAE11,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Let's make sure you can access your email account. Here is a link to help with the process http://vz.to/2jbYc5d.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JAMBAE11

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately it does not address my problem.  Please be advised that since I posted my original question, I went to the LG website and downloaded an updated, more current version of the ops manual for the stylo 2v phone.  It is somewhat different than the version available to users here at the verizon site and would suggest other users of the stylo 2v phone to do this as well and take a look. Specific to my issue, In the section of this new manual downloaded from the LG site, it doesn't talk about being able to do what I'm trying to do.  No mention of menu icons on the email app, etc.  This is consistent with what I am experiencing with the actual phone.  It would seem I've solved my own problem.

0 Likes
LADC

yes, missing. [Removed] phone.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes