LGG4 Problems
Wayneinator1971

Opening camera causes freezing. Pictures won't save when it does open. Even after reboots and hard restarts the problem persists. Also the photo gallery will not open. The two times I manages to open it I can see the thumb nails but it will not open them. Several times now the phone screen will go blank and start flashing erratically.

Started suddenly this morning. Phone was never dropped or damaged. Worked finds last night. This is my 3rd G4. First one had a boot loop problem. Replacement just up and shut down to never restart again. Now this. Any ideas or help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LGG4 Problems
Kronk

Maybe a couple of things if you have a memory card in your phone it may be damaged which is impeding your phone from opening photos. If you have a memory card in it try to remove it then if the problem still continues if your phone is under a year old or you have insurance go to a Verizon and they should warranty out the phone you should have it overnight or in two business days depending on whether you have insurance or not. Hopefully that helps

0 Likes