LGV10 bluetooth pairing issue
zuni49

I keep get a message that a Panasonic tablet is trying to pair with my phone, connection is not available, try again later.  Every 45 seconds I get this beep and same message.   This only happens when I am at home as I don't have a panasonic tablet, ist is coming from somewhere in my neighborhood.   Is there any way to cancel this request?  I have hit cancel button, just comes back 45 seconds later with message "can pair with this device, try later" .  I have hit the pairing button, nothing happens.  I don't know any of my neighbors well enough to ask them, so I hope there is a solution for this problem.  Any advice.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LGV10 bluetooth pairing issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help zuni49. I can understand how inconvenient it can be to keep getting those Bluetooth pairing notifications.

It sounds like a device near you is picking up the Bluetooth connection on your phone. Have you checked to make sure the Discovery Mode on your phone is turned off http://vz.to/2rw4wNg? If the Discovery Mode is turned off no other devices will pick up on your Bluetooth connection. Give this a try and keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes