LGV20 Says no network connection when connected to wireless
TIMFLY34

I have several times when Facebook or Netflix or other apps say no network connection.  If I disable and enable wireless they work fine.  There seems to be something wrong with the network system in this phone.  I haven't had other phones do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LGV20 Says no network connection when connected to wireless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Timfly34, I depend on my connection to work properly. Does this happen with multiple Wi-Fi networks or just one? Have you tried to remove the connection and reconnect? http://spr.ly/65808K5v6
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TIMFLY34

It has happened on a few networks.  I've tried removing and reconnecting.  Also I'd like to point out that I use chromecast and that option isn't always present.  I have to close and reopen the apps.  It seems like something with the network stack is messed up.  For example in facebook or youtube if I encounter the no network warning I can disable wifi and then go over air just fine.  I can then reenable wifi and it works fine.  My wife has a different LG model that does not do this with the same wifi network.  Other ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TIMFLY34, being able to stay connected when on Wi-Fi is a must. We want to try different steps with your phone to get that working for you. This could just be related to an error within the network settings of the phone itself. At this time resetting that portion of the phone would be best. Here is a link with the steps on how to perform that with your phone http://vz.to/2hucwFe

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes