Lack of caring or concern, Does Verizon care if they lose 3900.00?
FlynGuy

I have been struggling with dropped calls for months, told LTE will resolve problems. Waiting and Waiting!! When LTE is turned on, an UPDATE kills my phone.  I was supposed to receive a replacement phone that did not arrive because someone at Verizon made an error when ordering. When the phone does arrive, it does not work properly and Tech support escalates the trouble call again.  Four days later, Four days later,  I still have not heard back from Verizon.

I took a day off from work for no good reason, had to drive 50 miles round trip to get a replacement phone, and lots of dropped calls.   Eleven Days without a  properly working phone.

Called customer support to find out what is going on and essentially was told to take a hike. Finally asked how much to cancel, informed cost is 350.00 for two lines. I can always sell the equipment; get back more than the termination fee,  and most of my equipment fee.

Verizon I am trying to be a loyal customer, the value of my account to full term is 4250.00. You do the math - would you like to receive 350 or 4250. Verizon can you hear me now? Verizon should be ashamed of dealing with customers like this.  Is the only way a customer can get satisfaction is to port a number over? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lack of caring or concern, Does Verizon care if they lose 3900.00?
Not applicable

LTE has nothing to do with dropped calls. Verizon doesn't do voice over LTE yet. As far as I know voice is still carried over 1Xrtt

0 Likes
notarep
Contributor - Level 3

So...what kind of phone is it? Samsung is my guess.

0 Likes
Kazooty
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let's slow down here a bit and get some details.  First of all, what kind of device are you using? This would make a difference.  Where are you located?  Is your phone 4G LTE capable?  Have you turned on wireless ?  I live in the country and am 50 miles from nowhere, but with patience and a little practice I have wonderful service from my HTC Thunderbolt.

0 Likes
Carrucan
Contributor - Level 1

I'd just switch carriers before I let this ruin my day and force me into a big-font post.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a terrible experience that you described, FlynGuy! It sounds like it took a while to hear back about the troubleticket. What was the final result of your ticket? Did we advise you about the resolution or the next step in troubleshooting? Please provide me with a few more details.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Lindaburton

Thanks for the LOL

0 Likes