Latest Update has Caused Major Malfunctions
JAKESON31

I received the latest update for my LG K8 and it has caused several malfunctions. First, I now have no phone signal anywhere I go. Second, the phone is power cycling itself any time it freezes, which after the update is often. Lastly, the sound now cuts out continuously, the sound plays for 1 sec then shuts off for 1 sec if it plays at all. All of the bove issues only started after the most recent update went through.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Latest Update has Caused Major Malfunctions
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am so glad I got rid of my LG phone. I used to love them but LG has become terrible at support.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sprmankalel, as a valued Verizon customer your concerns are always our concerns. Having a working device is very, very important. I'd feel the same way too if I were experiencing issues with my own device. Although you've stated you no longer have an LG device, your feedback about your experience with it is invaluable. What has you feeling this way about LG devices? Can you share information with us about what issues you experienced regarding not receiving support from the LG Corporation?  - RobertC_VZW- 

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

sprmankalel, as a valued Verizon customer your concerns are always our concerns. Having a working device is very, very important. I'd feel the same way too if I were experiencing issues with my own device. Although you've stated you no longer have an LG device, your feedback about your experience with it is invaluable. What has you feeling this way about LG devices? Can you share information with us about what issues you experienced regarding not receiving support from the LG Corporation? - RobertC_VZW-

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

If you really want to know:

1. Android 6.0.1 came out in December of 2015

2. The LG V10 was updated to 6.0 in April 2016

3. I wrote to LG AND Verizon Wireless on Facebook AND Twitter almost daily asking for the 6.0.1 update

4. Android 7.0 was release August 2016

5. I wrote to LG AND Verizon Wireless on Facebook AND Twitter almost daily asking for the 6.0.1 update

6. Neither LG OR Verizon would take responsibility for the lack of support.

At least with my Apple iPhone, when Apple releases an update, I will get it and not have to wait for over year to be almost 2 years behind on software!