Re: Leaving Verizon due to harassment from company - very angry customer
Snn5
Legend

True, I am only a peer and customer, I am not a Verizon rep nor employee.  Best wishes.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

This doens't sound like a call from Verizon, it sounds like a phishing scam to try and get your login information.  Have you tried calling customer service and informing them of the situation?  Unfortunately, with this being a peer to peer forum, you probably won't be getting any real help from Verizon here.  Most of the CS reps on here aren't very educated.  They may respond after a while, though it is very rare that I see them give any real help.

Snn5
Legend

Scam was my first thought, however OP is determined to rid themselves of the issue.

0 Likes
rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

Doesn't surprise me in the least. best to you Snn5.

0 Likes
rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

i did better than that. I went to their local outlet... the representative spoke to customer service regarding it. And my problems still isn't solved.... nor do i expect it ever will be due to laziness of Verizon.

So, i must take matters into my own hands. they have lost a real customer over this. Someone whose been paying them for years.

Anyone reading this... take note. Before i cancel my account... i will post here again, to inform of the happenings between now and then. We need everyone to be privy to just how little Verizon truly cares about their paying customers.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

That's unfortunate, I hope you get things worked out, best of luck to you.

rebmonster
Enthusiast - Level 3

and to you demmo86rt.

rcschnoor
Legend

Why not just change your number? By your own admission, you intend to change numbers if you leave Verizon. Why not just change it now?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That's what I asked.  But, OP seems intent on leaving.  It's the principle of the thing, not the ability to change the number.

Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Well first off this cannot be Verizon sounds more like a scam. I got one call one time about a special offer they had. I actually took it as it was a tablet that was free so who would not take that lol. But after I took it and was still on the phone I told them not to call me anymore just email me their offers and have never received a call from them since. That is unless I call them and tell them to call me back instead of holding on the phone waiting for someone. I do believe someone is focused on harassing you but I do believe Verizon is not to be blamed here. I would suggest to you calling them and telling them the issues and the numbers that called you and ask them to be removed and then asking for a change in numbers. As they are real strict about not calling you when you ask them not to. And when you said you went into a store did you go in a Verizon store or and authorized Verizon store. As there is a big difference as far as customer service is.

0 Likes