Re: Let us solve this Verizon Service Quality debate for good
onewithshadows

The bars on my Incredible mean nothing. I can more than vouce for that. My 3g speeds vary WIDELY.

As of yet the fasest 3g recorded on the speedtest.net app was

1638/877

Fastest Wifi to date (man, this crap is quirky as hell sometimes)

7266/1814

The Wifi is for sure not bad considering I expected due to my routers capabilites to be capped around 7mb down. I have cable and only pay for 2mb up, so getting that type of speed out of my phone is pretty nice.The downside to this being that my router...well, its due to meet its replacement. I am just stretching out its poor poor life. It is really quirky, so at times I can get as little as 2mb down and even less up than if I were on 3g.

Bottom line is that with my Incredible I have no signal issues at all, at least nothing that is noticable to me during average daily use. My opinion is that Verizon has great service area near me (except for perhaps at work, but not their fault. City won't let them build a tower) and even better customer service. I know there is always someone who is going to pretend to care when I call and complain about something...like, perhaps signal strength. They are usually damned good actors and to date have done a decent job of resolving any of my problems.

0 Likes
Re: Let us solve this Verizon Service Quality debate for good
dabubbakin
Contributor - Level 3
MBPS WiFi Dn- 9.39 Up- 1.00 MBPS 3G Dn- 1.80 Up- 0.86 -69 dBm but ranges between high 70's I hold this Incredible straight up I'll hit high 60's.
0 Likes