Lg Ally Text
leftygirl

Sorry if this was asked somewhere else.  I have been trying to text a person in my contact list and when I got to "new message" and start typing the name it does not show up.  It's in my contact list, no extra punctuation etc etc. Any thoughts??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg Ally Text
Devil505

Are you sure there is a phone number associated with the contact you're trying to text? It will only auto-complete if the contact has a phone number listed.

0 Likes
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

leftygirl wrote:

Sorry if this was asked somewhere else.  I have been trying to text a person in my contact list and when I got to "new message" and start typing the name it does not show up.  It's in my contact list, no extra punctuation etc etc. Any thoughts??

Hi.  I understand that you are having an issue with the contact name showing up when you try to text.  I can certainly look into this for you.   Is it only one contact or is it all contacts?   Make sure that contact's phone number is under the mobile number field in the contact information.

Waiting on your reply :smileywink:

Thanks!

0 Likes
leftygirl

The contact I am trying to text has the same info as all my other contacts.  When I start typing the contact name in the TO box it does NOT pop up.

0 Likes
dannyb1301

My wife is having the same issue - was there a solution posted somewhere else

0 Likes