Lg has released oreo update for the V20 when will verizon?
bp4hawks

LG has released Oreo 8.1 for the v20 when will Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lg has released oreo update for the V20 when will verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eager to get the new update bp4hawks. We do not have an ETA on when the software will release. You can keep up with the latest software here:http://spr.ly/6581DLEqZ

Is there something going on with your phone? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

when they feel it's ready for the masses!

SIBESAVER

Apparently when the world freezes over. Every major carrier has already upgraded to Oreo. No excuses Verizon.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eager to get the new update bp4hawks. We do not have an ETA on when the software will release. You can keep up with the latest software here:http://spr.ly/6581DLEqZ

Is there something going on with your phone? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Not happening the phone is 2 years old already. Heck Pie is already out

0 Likes
Hoosiertraveler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why don't you have an ETA? Are there Verizon specific issues that are causing problems?

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Hoosiertraveler wrote:

Why don't you have an ETA? Are there Verizon specific issues that are causing problems?

It's not coming out. it's up to LG to release OS updates not Verizon. No offense but it's not coming. Asking over and over again is no going to make it magically come. And another thing CS reps do not get any info on OS update rollouts so they have nothing to ell you. You get vague canned answers because that's all they can give. They could say, "we don't get that kind of information" but their bosses won't allow them to admit that.

0 Likes
Hoosiertraveler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wish you were right about that. Have you checked in with LG? I have. Here is one of the responses I got.

Well it is somewhat correct however, since AT&T received the update already it only means that LG Agreed to release the update but we do not know why Verizon didn't yet so basically it is already their decision whether to release it or not just like what I have they will be the one who will do the final testing and approval.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

It's not coming PERIOD. You're waiting on Oreo and I'm on Pie so you'd still be behind. Get a new phone

0 Likes
Hoosiertraveler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why are you in a thread you have no vested interest in? You also have no firsthand knowledge, whereas I've actually spoken with an LG rep. Go play with your pie.

0 Likes