Lg v20
Jamesx07x
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently upgraded my plan to unlimited but now my hotspot isn't working. I can turn it on and connect devices but there's no internet access worked fine before hand

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg v20
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the exact name of the plan you switched to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jamesx07x
Enthusiast - Level 2

$80 unlimited plan

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Prepaid? If so, you didn't notice the terms of the prepaid unlimited plan doesn't include the mobile hotspot feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jamesx07x
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've used it before but had to downgrade cause of the cost but the last time I had that plan I was able to use my hotspot its how I connected my Xbox online

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

While it doesn't have the feature now.

0 Likes
Jamesx07x
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well that sux thank you for your time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jamesx07x, it’s so important to have your hotspot working properly. We have sent you a private message to assist you further in this matter.
SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Jamesx07x wrote:

$80 unlimited plan

No hotspot on pre-paid unlimited. It is on the tierd pre-paid plans though.

0 Likes