Link my contacts to their facebook page
ERiley11
Ok.. I've had my Droid Eris for a while now so I pretty much have everything figured out. Except this: I looked in my contact list the other day and I noticed that some of my friends weren't linked to their Facebook page. So I went in to do it manually, and when it showed my list of Facebook friends, half of them weren't even there. And there were people in there that I removed from my Facebook about 6 or 7 months ago. I can't get the list to update. I've tried everything.. HELP!!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Link my contacts to their facebook page
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
I don't use Facebook. The only thing I can think of that should work is removing the Facebook account from the phone and adding it back.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ERiley11
I tried.. it won't let me uninstall. It gives me the option to uninstall updates, but not the app itself
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Try removing the facebook account from under Settings > Accounts & Sync. If the account is there.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ERiley11
Ok I did that. Now when I tried to sync it again its not showing ANY contacts at all.. its like it deleted everything. Ugh! Idk what to do :'( lol
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Let's try a couple of things. With the facebook account removed from the phone. Reboot the phone. Now open the People application and verify the contacts you wanted removed from the contact list are there or not. Press menu > view > experiment with unchecking and checking the different view groups to see if the contacts in question are saved elsewhere.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

If all else fails, you could do a factory reset. That will definitely clear everything.

0 Likes