List of Verizon compatible tablets
billkater

I am trying to find a list of Verizon compatible tablets. Are there any out there?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: List of Verizon compatible tablets
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to have your tablet on your account is a great way to keep data on the go billkater. You can check your tablet ID compatibility just like you do with a phone. Click here to see if your tablet will work with Verizon services: http://vz.to/1GzmeLu.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

billkater

So, there is no place on Verizon site to get a list?

If Verizon dont know what equipment works with their service, how am I suppose to?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might be able to create a list from the updates page if you figure out which devices are tablets. Advanced Devices Software Updates | Verizon Wireless

SIM Unlocked tablets are more difficult to determine especially if they were never sold by Verizon Wireless. I believe the Nexus 9 for example was technically compatible with the Verizon Wireless network, but I don't recall if I have ever read someone getting it working or not.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to have your tablet on your account is a great way to keep data on the go billkater. You can check your tablet ID compatibility just like you do with a phone. Click here to see if your tablet will work with Verizon services: http://vz.to/1GzmeLu.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Raafi
Enthusiast - Level 2

What if I am looking to purchase a Verizon-compatible tablet, hence I do not know the IMEI number?

Why can't Verizon compile a list of compatible phones and tablets, or state what hardware/software features are required for compatibility?

CameronL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because that would make it easier for you to buy a tablet from someone other than Verizon, of course.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a list of certified unlocked phones, but I haven't seen a list for the tablets. 

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Bring-Your-Own-Device/Verizon-Certified-Unlocked-Android-Sm...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes