Lollipop
ragdollkoms

When will the LG G3 GET LOLLIPOP????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lollipop
Snn5
Legend

No one has an exact or round-about date.  Nothing official has been rel;eased from LG or Vzw.  Many threads here that are updated as announcements happen.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

No offical release date has been given.

0 Likes
arnoldz1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been reading online about this but am very upset. Verizon is holding up the upgrade while my son has a MotoX and he is already getting an upgrade to the lollipop he received in November.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

There are still a few bug issue being worked out of the OS as of Fri.

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

I hope they get bugs worked out of it before it is put to the Lg G3 and note 4 phones. I do not want my family dealing with the issues the people are having with the Galaxy S5s

chrisrach3

Yeah, very frustrating that Verizon won't update it's best phone of 2014.

0 Likes
ameridane

I just spoke with tech support about this issue. I feel sorry for those poor people who have to feed their customers lie after lie. There are no information to get from them regarding updating the LG G3 at the present time. They keep telling their customers it is the manufacturer of the phone who have to push out the software and not Verizon. Well Verizon pushed Lollipop to the Samsung Galaxy S5 earlier this week. So I'm calling BS on that note.

I guess it takes many customers to contact them and threaten them with termination of contract to get our point heard. 

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Verizon pushed LP to the S5 over a month ago. 

0 Likes
ameridane

bugs? my sons samsung galaxy s5 works great with lollipop on it. Verizon are just not providing customer service to the owners of these phone. Its sad that we let them get away with this.

Shame on Verizon for not doing what their customers want !!!!!!

0 Likes