Looks like the Nexus 6 on 2-26-14. Who is excited!!!
Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the Note 3 right now but I am really excited about that 5.95 inch screen!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looks like the Nexus 6 on 2-26-14. Who is excited!!!
Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

i mean 2015 haahahahah

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Nexus is old news and support will be lacking at best on VZW.  The GNEX shall never be a repeated mistake by a person such as myself.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

All one needs to do is buy the play store or Motorola version. Just don't activate a Verizon Sim in it and it'll be like a traditional nexus.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What SIM would you activate in it?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

On that note, this is why I, personally, decide to buy phone I have a strong idea about in regards to support, flagship status and full compatibility with my chosen network.  But then, when I buy, I dont think about having to take it to another carrier.  I tend to buy what is reasonably priced at 3-6 months old and finish a 2 year term.  This time however, I may go no contract.  Next year will be a better year for those in areas where ATT and Verizon rule, and where Tmo and ATT are becoming stronger.  I love the fact it can be done, but Im no fan of backdoors and workarounds.  I understand there needs to be some knowledge as to the inner functions of the wireless world and its devices, but at some point, for me, it seems more like replacing a broken fan belt with a shoestring.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Just turn on the phone go through the setup process on WiFi and then put your sim in after that you are good to go.  If you need an nano sim activated just use your previous device to activate the sim(using a sim adaptor is needed cost like $3 or less on Amazon).

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Anything official associated with your statement?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Only way to know if that is correct is if you got an email after having signed up for notifications from Verizon, for which I never received. 

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2
0 Likes