Lost Voicemail question
rjones012

I have not activated my new iphone yet (it works via wifi and data, but not phone or vm yet), just transferred most of the stuff.  So my Galaxy is still active and working.  I had an important voicemail from my grandmother who recently passed.  When I saved it via voicemail it went into the general storage, visualvoicemail folder on the phone.  I deleted a few things before transfer.  Pretty positive none of the 5 files in that saved folder.  but nothing is showing up there now, nothing on the Verizon Cloud, etc.  Any options or am I completely F'd?

0 Likes
Re: Lost Voicemail question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of not losing precious content. Changing a Device ID archives the previous voicemails. What you can do is save the voicemail to an SD card (Memory Card), or go to https://cbwproductions.com/verizonwireless to permanently save the voicemail before activating the new iPhone.  BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
rjones012

It is already gone from my phone and cloud even though I haven't activated new yet...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that for us. With regard to gaining access to this information due to the voicemails being removed they are no longer recoverable in our system. They have been deleted from our database and would not be recoverable if you did not have them archived first and saved to another source other than the voicemail side that was completed. To clarify, when going to your voicemail do you see it saved anywhere?   JasperM_VZW

0 Likes