Lots of features do not work as described on Galaxy 6s
stevegoldfield
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the user guide, they refer to pinching on the screen. I have tried that and nothing happens. I should be able to rotate the screen 90 degrees to get a larger keyboard. That doesn't work. There is no delete function in Samsung message app; I have to switch to Message+ to delete messages. I saw a tip to set the screen to go off during calls. That option is not available in Phone settings which is also not labeled as shown in the instructions. So far, I find the device much more difficult to use than my previous dumb Samsung phone, and I am finding few useful additional features. I have lots of other complaints, but so far, I am regretting switching to a smartphone. I hate the finger-driven interface which is extremely cumbersome and painful to use. It was easier to enter text on my dumbphone using the dial keys.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lots of features do not work as described on Galaxy 6s
Snn5
Legend

The S6 has had a lot of features removed by Verizon, and other carriers did the same.  The S6 also has been going through a few growing pains lately with some features like the screen rotation and a few Samsung specific features.  I wouldn't give up on all smartphones.  Maybe you are within your 14 day return period and might try a different brand like Motorola or LG.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Lots of features do not work as described on Galaxy 6s
Snn5
Legend

The S6 has had a lot of features removed by Verizon, and other carriers did the same.  The S6 also has been going through a few growing pains lately with some features like the screen rotation and a few Samsung specific features.  I wouldn't give up on all smartphones.  Maybe you are within your 14 day return period and might try a different brand like Motorola or LG.

0 Likes