Lucid2 SD card issues
aravan28

How do I get my Lucid2 to recognize a SD card again...suddenly stopped seeing any SD card inserted in the slot.  I have tried shutting down the phone and inserting different SD cards, took the battery out for 15 minutes then powered back on and still won't recognize or let me mount it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lucid2 SD card issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi aravan28,

Let's get your SD card working again! I know this has to be a little frustrating when your phone does not read your card. When did it stop reading it? Did anything happen when it stopped reading? Perhaps an update? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aravan28

It quit reading it on Friday the 17th, there was no update that was recently applied.  I was listening to spotify and suddenly my phone blinked and then spotify wouldn't work, said that it needed access to a SD card.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello aravan28. I don't know what I would do without my Spotify, so I want to make sure we get this fixed. Have you checked the Play Store to make sure there is not a new update for Spotify?  Do you have another device that you can test your SD card with? What happens when you go to Settings, Storage and try to mount the SD card?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aravan28

I have tested the SD card on another device and it reads the photos on it.  When I go to mount the SD card, that is grayed out.  the icon for storage is also gray, where the other icons in settings are all in color.  I am going to the local verizon store today to see if a new SIM card will fix the problem.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes