Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marshmallow update
67chevy

Since the update, charging is all but impossible, battery drains in 6-5 hours, apps wont work correctly and when battery level reaches 15%-20% the phone randomly reboots.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Marshmallow update
Dalesdream

I am having MAJOR issues with my Galaxy 6 since this recent update. I cannot sync Facebook (its stuck on the same message from last night) nor can I access my settings for Facebook. I am also not getting updates from Facebook either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

67chevy, software updates should enhance a phones performance not hinder it in any way. I am surprised to learn that you are having these troubles. There are some steps we can take to try to get this back into working order. Here are some tips on saving your battery life and prolonging the life http://vz.to/1oFcpcL Try out these steps and keep us posted on your findings.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Dalesdream, I am concern over the major troubles you are having as a result of the update on your Galaxy S6. Let me assist with getting this issue fixed as it relates to Facebook. Have you tried clearing the app cache on the Facebook cache. Here's thesteps for clearing it  http://tiny.cc/mvrmay and afterward test the app. 
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes