Mass delete pictures on message plus?
Greg09Ag
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone hangs everytime I get a message now and I suspect it to be the 500+ pictures stored inside the messages plus app. How do I mass delete them? I can't find the temp file or location on my Samsung s5.

Labels (1)
Re: Mass delete pictures on message plus?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure we get your Message+ application working just like new for you. While there is no mass delete function for the pictures themselves in the application, you could delete the conversation threads to have the same overall effect. What kind of phone are you using? Have you tried force stopping the application & clearing the cache?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Greg09Ag
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm using a galaxy s5. I've deleted the cache to no avail. I'd like to keep my messages live do I don't have to start a new conversation all the time and so I can pick/choose what pictures to keep and delete (memes etc vs family pictures). Though I suppose I could save those individually. Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry clearing the cache did not work Greg09Ag. There is no mass delete function for the pictures. If you don't want to you delete the conversation threads you will have to delete each picture indiviually.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
huggs1123
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can Verizon can take into consideration creating a way to mass-delete photos?  Please?

2020VISION
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is still a problem in 2022. I have shared media (attached to messages of course) from years ago. I have about 3000 of them and no way to mass delete. 

PLEASE fix this, Verizon!!!

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes