Media Share
cbcrocker

Okay, who else is less than thrilled with Verizon forcing us to use Media Share to manage our files via PC?  Things worked just fine before this and now 99.999% of the time all I get are 2 drive mappings that don't go anywhere.  Only once since this change have I actually been able to get in to my phone vis PC and that was earlier this week.  Boy! I was plum tickled to death that I could actually access it again ... I should of known it was just a tease.  Between this and forcing us into shared data packages I'm really thinking about changing carriers. There's got to be a better way of accessing the data from my PC.  Any ideas out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Media Share
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't have to use Media Share to transfer files between the phone and computer. Just mount the phone as a disk drive and use the computer's file explorer to transfer files.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Media Share
Sythrix
Contributor - Level 1

There's a bunch of apps out there too, like AirDroid which let's you do it over the internet.

This is a video from someone showing how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beN5ctW62V8&feature=channel&list=UL

0 Likes