Message+ Attach media incorrect thumbnail
presumeddead1986
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the recent Message+ update, the thumbnail previews for images are incorrect. I'm seeing thumbnails of images I deleted years ago. If I try to send it, it shows the more recent image.

How do I fix this so it doesn't look like I'm about to send a photo of me banging out an ex to my mom?

0 Likes
Re: Message+ Attach media incorrect thumbnail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to send photo messages without any issues. What's the make and model of your phone? Does the problem persist when sending a photo via Message + on your other devices? 

-Kia

0 Likes
Pfc848

I'm having the same issue. These updates of this program so nothing to help users. It's steps backward. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Pfc848, we're concerned to learn that you're having the same issue, and we'd love to help!  What's the make and model of your phone? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

~Baldo

0 Likes
presumeddead1986
Enthusiast - Level 2

i can send photos, but the thumbnails are not always the correct ones. i use a motorola edge+.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

presumeddead1986, thank you for sharing that information. Is this problem with the app on the phone or viewing from the My Verizon website as shown on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-217522/

-David

0 Likes